Thursday, December 8, 2011

What does a cleaning service charge?

This question is only for people who have hired a cleaning service. What do you pay, how long does it take them to finish, and how detailed are they?|||Generally they charge by the square foot. Prices range from $0.05 to $1.00 per square foot based on current condition of the area to be cleaned and what services you wish to receive. My standard service consist of dusting, removing trash, sweep and mop non-carpet areas and vacuum of carpeted areas. My price for standard starts at $0.10 per square foot. Length of time is based on the number of employees that I can send to that location.|||I live in texas and hired Molly Maids. They charged $89 dollars every two weeks (they can do it every week or once a month too). I was not very happy with them because the reason I hired them was to clean the things that i cant get to myself. I want someone to come in a clean (dust and wash if necessary) the baseboards and mop and vaccum and dust the house. I would have loved someone to come in and do dishes too but they didnt do that kind of stuff. They were only at my house for about two hours a time and i live in a 4000 sq ft house so that kinda tells you how not thourough they were. When I am ready to look for another service i am going to look for an individual i think that way i have more control over what they do do and what they dont do. But then again then i will have to worry about insurance for that in case they get hurt or steal something. When i did call to cancel my service with molly maid they told me that the crew that cleaned my house had a lot of complaints, i said that would have been nice to know cause then i would have requested another crew instead of being upset for so long and finally just firing them.|||They charge a lot and look for your valuables. They are detailed.|||I found hiring a cleaning woman rather than an agency cheaper and better. Small house and a woman charged me $40 and an agency charged $150.


You make a list of what you want the person to do each week or every other week and ask what they would want to do it. Make sure you are clear on what you expect.|||I have a 1500sq ft home (4 bedroom, 3 bath). Paid $80 for two ladies to work 4 hours. i supplied all cleaning products though, vacuum, paper towels, sprays, etc.|||I'm a cleaning lady. It depends all on what you want. You need to call a couple places in your phone book yellow pages and tell them exactly what YOU want and they will give you a quote. They can be as detailed as you want. I do everything from dusting keyboards in offices to washing outside windows at factories. Toilets, spiderwebs, and dishes.|||My mother in law has a girl come clean her house once a week. She pays $50. My mother in law leaves a checklist of everything she wants done. The house looks great afterwards.|||this question is too broad. get out a phone book and make some calls.|||this all depends on who u hire! ur best bet is to hire some mexican ladys who do this. i get charged 75 and i have a 3 bed room 2 bath house. this is everything from the floors dusting floor boreds all! they take about 5 houres





most places cost about 50-100 an hour and they usaly take about 3 houres|||The going rate is usually between 12-20 dollars an hour. The only way to tell how long it will take them and how detailed she is, is to hire one and check out her time and work. If it isn't satisfactory to you, then you need to hire another one. Always ask for references and call these people and see what they have to say about her. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment