Thursday, December 15, 2011

How much do gender selection service charge?

If possible, please provide websites.|||IUI--%26gt; 6,000


IVF--%26gt; 12, 400





IUI you have a 60% chance of getting the chosen gender. IVF 99% chance.


I'd go with IVF but the catch is you are more likely to get more than one baby (twins, triplets) if you do that. So do you want to chance paying 6k for IUI and getting the wrong gender?|||If you go to a service your looking at thousands out of pocket as insurance companies will not cover this. What you could do is try to conceive the gender naturally. It's not 100% but some of these natural methods swear it works. here is this website for natural gender selection http://www.in-gender.com/|||If I chose to have a girl instead of having a boy naturally, that means I wouldn't have my son. I can't imagine my life without my son.


I wouldn't dare force to change destiny.


You'll have the baby you are meant to have.





If you choose to select your baby's gender, get ready to fork over a lot of money. Those services are very expensive since they include in-vitro fertilization.|||Whats wrong with what you are given - your child is special, no matter what gender.|||Shouldn't you be happy with whatever you are given. This goes to far into playing god.|||I have no idea, but I know it's a lot!|||Are you trying to play God?|||if you really want to know, why don't you google it yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment