Monday, December 12, 2011

How much will a cleaning service charge to clean one bedroom apt?

yes i'm lazy today, 3 kids and my house is a wreck|||Usually around Fifty to Sixty dollars aday for one to two bedroom homes they add extra depending on pets and the amount of dirt the home has in it|||No cleaning business will perform free cleaning, you would have to try a one day cleaning and if you don't like their service then just don't arrange to have them come for more cleaning days

Report Abuse


|||too much|||It is quite hard to price the cleaning of a house just by knowing the number of bedrooms. I always go for a visit before I price it, because other factors may influence, such as if the house has pets, delicate furniture or if the laundry of the bed sheets is included or not, for example. Also, if the house is supposed be cleaned just once, or if it is a weekly or bi-weekly service has difference in pricing.|||This would depend on where you live. When I lived in a more metropolitan area I paid $100 to have a 3-bedroom home cleaned. I now live in burbs and pay $60 for the same service. BUT, the key is to find a cleaning person as opposed to a cleaning business. Cleaning business will charge upward of $20 per hour for one person - they usually send 2 people so you are looking at double the price. I know that my house takes 3 hours to clean - dusting, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms and kitchen. I pay $60 but my cleaning lady likes to take a cigarette break or chat so she takes her time and gets it done at her own pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment