Thursday, December 8, 2011

I have become ill and cannot pay my property service charge ( owner occupier) can i get a benefit to help me .?

I have had to go onto benefits to live , but get no help with my service charge , can anyone help. Pride makes this very difficult for me.|||Belgian Maiden is right, get advice NOW before it really becomes a problem. What price pride if bailiffs are knocking on the door and taking your goods away?|||Get advice from the Citizen's Advice Bureau. They are really good and I'm sure they will be able to get you onto the help you need.|||At one time, if you were unemployed and eligible, you could claim Housing Benefit for interest payments on an endowment mortgage and for service charges, but this may have been stopped now. If you haven't done so already, enquire about this at the Jobcentre. Try not to let pride get in the way of what you may be entitled to.|||You do - I am afraid - need to act quickly as I do not think benefits of any sort are usually backdated beyond the date that you actually make a claim

No comments:

Post a Comment