Monday, December 12, 2011

I have become ill and cannot pay my property service charge ( owner occupier) can i get a benefit to help me .?

I have had to go onto benefits to live , but get no help with my service charge , can anyone help. Pride makes this very difficult for me.|||Housing benifit just contact your local council they will send you a form to fill in there will be a small section on service charges post the form back into them and it will all get sorted but only from the day you called for the form they dont usually backdate payments. All very easy all can be done via post and telephone so you dont have to meet anyone face to face and you can still have your pride intact as this is what you have been paying your taxes for for years and now that you have come across a tough time its time for a little back.|||You could Google 'charitable trusts'. You may fit into one of the categories and get some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment