Monday, December 12, 2011

Do I have to charge service tax for SEO?

I live in Connecticut and operate a small SEO business. Do I have to charge my clients a service tax when I perform SEO?|||there should be no hidden cost include all taxes in your SEO package|||Hi,


No, when ever client interact with you regarding any project then you have to clear all the queries regarding SEO services. There should be no hidden cost, otherwise it will put a bad impact on your company as well they can give a negative feedback against your company and your company profile.|||Yes you have to as you are liable to pay under the US law so you should ask your client to pay it other wise you have to pay from your pocket.|||I think should include all taxes in your SEO package. This would be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment